- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment will restructure product-marketing staffs into a single worldwide operation.
Alison Biggers, based in Culver City, has been appointed senior vp worldwide marketing to oversee the operation. She was head of international marketing and joined SPHE from MGM Home Entertainment in 1999.
“With the increasing globalization of our business, we saw the need to develop one closely connected worldwide team that could set global strategic plans and then quickly and efficiently execute those plans at a local level,” said Lexine Wong, senior executive vp worldwide marketing at SPHE. “This is an exciting opportunity for SPHE to better leverage our marketing strengths for future growth and success.”
The combined global marketing team also includes marketing vp Emma Pemberton; marketing directors Melanie Watson (new releases and acquisitions) and Jerome Adams (family, catalog and TV); marketing manager Jennifer McCaslin; and assistant marketing manager Jamie Fieldman.
The changes follow similar moves among Sony Pictures Entertainment divisions, including the establishment of a worldwide marketing and distribution unit in the film group and uniting domestic and international TV divisions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day