- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
An assistant to Britney Spears was subpoenaed Sunday to offer a statement in a legal matter concerning the pop star and ex-husband Kevin Federline, a lawyer said.
Federline attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan told The Associated Press that Alli Sims would be asked to give a deposition “in connection with the Britney Spears-Kevin Federline issue,” but would give no specifics.
He said the subpoena was delivered to Sims because she was “believed to have relevant information,” but declined to discuss what she would be asked.
It was unknown if the testimony was connected to the child custody hearing scheduled for Aug. 14.
Spears spokeswoman Gina Orr did not respond to an e-mail seeking comment.
Spears’ divorce from rapper and dancer Federline became official July 30.
Since February, Spears, 25, and Federline, 29, have shared joint custody of their sons, 22-month-old Sean Preston and 10-month-old Jayden James.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day