- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Lynne Spears is planning to write a book about raising her family in the glare of the media spotlight.
The memoir could be a gossip lover’s delight, providing maternal insight into the life of her daughter Britney, who has gone from child star to tabloid train wreck.
“Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World” is set for release May 11, which is Mother’s Day, said Curt Harding, a spokesman for Thomas Nelson Inc., a Christian book publisher.
“That is all we’re releasing at this time,” Harding told The Associated Press on Friday. “I have not seen a manuscript so I cannot comment on the content.”
Spears continued to make headlines Friday when she arrived in a white Mercedes convertible for a court hearing in Los Angeles to work out custody arrangements of her sons, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Film and TV Tax Credits
Visual Effects Society