- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Recent entertainment law odds and ends…
- Lionsgate general counsel Wayne Levin has joined the board of trustees for LA’s Southwestern Law School. He’s a 1988 graduate of the school.
- Video game and new media specialist Patrick Sweeney has joined Reed Smith in Century City. He comes from Nixon Peabody, and before that was general counsel at Brash Entertainment, a videogame publisher.
- Susan Brooks, the former William Morris Agency business affairs guru, has joined the startup FishBowl Worldwide Media as general counsel and head of business affairs.
- Antonious Porch has been promoted to senior vp and general counsel of digital media, global licensing and ancillary business at Nickelodeon/MTVN Kids and Family Group. He’ll oversee legal and business affairs for Nickelodeon’s hotels, resorts, theme park attractions, theatricals and touring, as well as licensing and merchandising deals for MTVN channels like MTV, VH1, Comedy Central and Spike. In addition, Diane Longoria has joined Porch’s team as a vp business and legal affairs. She comes from Viacom’s legal group.
- Russell Wetanson has joined the AMPTP as senior vp legal affairs. Wetanson is a former Proskauer associate and TV legal commentator. He also contributed the “Crime Time” column to this blog, so we’re sorry to lose him.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day