- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
• Gary I. Sommerstein has been hired by Pryor Cashman as a partner. He has spent more than 17 years in entertainment law, representing MGM, Summit Entertainment, Nikki Taylor, Televisa, and BabyFirst TV, among others. For the past eight years, Sommerstein has headed the entertainment law practice group at Christensen Glaser Fink Jacobs Weil & Shapiro.
• Henry Shields has joined Epstein Becker & Green as a partner in the Los Angeles office. Shields previously was a senior litigation partner at Irell & Manella, where he represented major entertainment industry companies, including NBC Universal, serving as one of its principal outside trial lawyers for many years.
• John Mason and Darrell Miller announced the formation of a new Los Angeles-based entertainment law firm called Mason Miller. The firm’s founding partners have represented Cary Grant, Cat Stevens, Ludacris, Andre Benjamin of Outkast, Melanie Brown of the Spice Girls, Reba McEntire, Olivia Newton-John, comedian Katt Williams, and actors Rocky Carroll, Courtney B. Vance and Angela Bassett.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day