- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
• Karen Magid has been named to Paramount Pictures’ newly-created position of executive vp litigation. Having served as executive vp of the studio’s motion poicture legal group since 1994, she will oversee and manage all litigation matters, reporting to general counsel Rebecca Prentice.
• MindFusion Law has announced that Tifanie Joudeh has joined the firm as a partner. Joudeh specializes in transactional law and represents such entities as Hart-Lunsford Pictures, Diverse Talent Group, Animated Celebrities, StormMaker Productions, and Saddle Ranch Productions. She also is a certified mediator and writes for InsideFilm.com
• Pamela Fulmer has joined Jones Day in the San Francisco office. She is a litigator who concentrates primarily on patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property disputes and has represented entertainment and media companies at DLA Piper.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day