- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
> The Electronic Frontier Foundation has made an interesting addition to its team. Google lawyer Michael Kwun is joining as a new senior intellectual property staff attorney. Kwun (left, from a NY Times story about Google lawyers), was managing counsel for litigation and headed up the company’s defense in copyright cases about YouTube, Google Book Search, and Google Image Search and trademark cases involving Google AdWords.
> Gordon Bobb has been promoted at talent firm Del Shaw Moonves Tanaka Finkelstein & Lezcano from associate to partner. He will work with the firm’s roster of clients including Jamie Foxx, Cedric The Entertainer, Malcolm D. Lee and several studio executives.
> Wildman Harrold has announced that Dominique Shelton has joined the firm as a litigation partner in its Los Angeles office. The firm is building its entertainment practice, having added Carole Handler, Alan L. Friel, and Nancy Derwin-Weiss in the past few months.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day