- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
• Columbia Pictures has named Michael Marshall as its new senior vice president of business affairs. He will be charged with negotiating rights deals, including acquisitions and talent holding contracts.
• Tanya Bridges has been appointed to the newly created post of vice president, legal & business affairs at digital and mobile entertainment services company Dada Entertainment. A former partner at Volpe and Koenig, she will oversee content acquisitions and licensing with record labels, music publishers and other content rights holders.
• Gerald Margolis, who helped build the music law practice at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, has died at the age of 65. Margolis has represented Rolling Stones, R. Kelly and Robin Williams in various lawsuits. He was known by colleagues as an ardent defender of the first amendment, an avid surfer, and a strong lover of the arts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day