- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
• World Wrestling Entertainment has named Jared Bartie (left) as its new executive vp and general counsel. Bartie has held legal and business positions at various sports organizations including the Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA, the US Tennis Association and BET.
• David Anderman has been named General Counsel for Lucasfilm. Since joining the company in in 1998, he has overseen legal matters related to production and distribution of films and television, as well as negotiated worldwide merchandising and promotional licenses, technology transactions, online ventures and real estate development deals.
• Well-known fair use specialist Michael Donaldson’s Beverly Hills law firm will now be known as Donaldson & Callif after Lisa Callif becomes a named partner. Calif has been working at the firm since 2005, in what was known as Donaldson & Hart, where she represents independent filmmakers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day