- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Greg Silverman’s Stampede banner has tapped Lisa Zambri as head of film.
Zambri joins Stampede from Bold Films, where she most recently produced the Keira Knightley-starrer Colette and worked on TIFF title Vox Lux. Prior to Bold, Zambri served as senior vp production and development at New Line-based Contrafilm.
“We are thrilled to have Lisa join Stampede. She is a true leader in the executive ranks as well as an accomplished and savvy producer on set. Her work across multiple genres is a testament to her agility with content and deep relationships with the industry’s strongest talent. She is ideal for us as we ramp up production for the global market,” said Silverman.
Added Zambri: “Greg’s studio credits are among the most prolific and iconic of the past generation, as well as some of my personal favorites. He is a true tastemaker, and I’m sincerely honored to lead the film agenda for Stampede.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day