- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Martha Stewart is getting crafty with DIY Network.
The cable network and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia said Tuesday that DIY will premiere a new half-hour series, “Martha Stewart Crafts,” on Nov. 22, Thanksgiving Day. The show will be a compilation series featuring how-to segments in such areas as scrapbooking, handmade gifts, paper cards, decoupage, glittering, framing and rubber-stamping.
The initial 39 episodes will feature segments culled from more than a decade of content from MSLO’s lifestyle TV series “Martha Stewart Living.”
“Crafting is more than a series of how-to projects,” DIY GM Kathleen Finch said. “For many of our viewers, it’s a way of life, a way of connecting the dots among their friends, families and loved ones. Martha Stewart is synonymous with the world of crafting, and we feel very privileged to have her join the DIY Network family just in time for holiday celebrations around the country.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day