- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eric Stoltz has signed on to star opposite Esai Morales in Sci Fi Channel’s two-hour “Caprica” pilot, while Frances Fisher has been tapped for an eight-episode arc on the network’s “Eureka.”
Alessandra Toressani also has come aboard the NBC Universal Cable Studios-produced “Caprica,” a prequel to Sci Fi’s “Battlestar Galactica.” Stoltz will play Daniel Graystone, a wealthy computer engineer who, after a family tragedy, uses his technological wizardry to forever change the future of Caprica. Toressani plays Daniel’s daughter, Zoe.
Stoltz is repped by CAA and Helen Sugland at Landmark Artists Management.
Torresani is repped by UTA and Elissa Leeds at Reel Talent.
“Eureka,” from NBC Uni Cable Studios, returns for its third season July 29. Fisher will play Samantha Thorne, aka “the Fixer,” a corporate titan brought in to clean up Global Dynamics.
The actress is repped by manager Tammy Rosen and attorney Dave Feldman. (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day