- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
SINGAPORE — Comcast International Media Group’s the Style Network and A&E Television Networks’ History HD announced their first multichannel carriage deals in Japan on Monday.
The Style Network also makes its Southeast Asia debut on Wednesday in a deal with Singapore’s dominant pay TV platform, StarHub, said Christine Fellowes, CIMG’s Asia-Pacific managing director.
The Japanese version of History HD is programmed and operated out of Japan by the History Channel Japan Corp, AETN’s joint venture with local programmer Super-Network Inc.
In addition to local productions like “Project X,” History HD channel will carry the shows “Cities of the Underworld,” “The Universe” and “Ice Road Truckers,” among others.
The Style Network will air flagship shows such as “Style Her Famous” with Jay Manuel and “Dress My Nest,” hosted by Thom Filicia.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day