- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Style Network has said “I do” to a new wedding-themed unscripted series titled “I Propose.”
The half-hour series follows real grooms-to-be through every step of their wedding proposals, including the stress and unexpected road blocks. The show, shot in verite style, is set to debut at 8 p.m. June 12 during Style’s annual “21-Day Wedding Party” programming event.
” ‘I Propose’ offers the perfect mix of drama, romance and comedy, creating an irresistible and at times tearjerking series that will resonate with Style viewers,” Style executive vp Salaam Coleman Smith said. “With this latest installment of wedding programming, we are taking a genre that we know our viewers adore and are offering a fresh spin and new perspective through the eyes of the groom.”
“I Propose” is developed by Elaine Brooks, senior vp development and new series at Style, and Sarah Weidman, executive producer at Style. Stone and Company Entertainment (Bravo’s “Top Design,” Travel Channel’s “1000 Places to See Before You Die”) produces the series, with Scott A. Stone and Tracy Mazuer serving as executive producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day