- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox’s “Family Guy” has lined up its first national quick service restaurant promotion with Subway Restaurants, which will air a TV spot featuring the show’s Peter Griffin and will promote the hit animated series online and in more than 22,000 locations.
The campaign starts Monday and lasts through Dec. 30.
“Subway’s attitude and irreverence is the perfect platform for the ‘Family Guy’ brand’s trademark twisted humor,” said Howard Nelson, vp worldwide promotion for 20th Century Fox Licensing & Merchandising.
As part of the promotion, all participating Subway restaurants will feature point-of-sale signage and provide diners with the option of receiving a one-of-a-kind collector’s cup. The TV spot will feature Griffin delivering a “humorous ode” to the Subway Feast sandwich. The online promotion will include The Family Guy Quahog Triangle game, which allows players to answer a variety of trivia questions with the help of some of the most popular Quahog residents, Fox said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day