- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marion “Suge” Knight’s fiancee is facing prison after allegedly selling TMZ a sealed video connected to the rap mogul’s murder trial for $55,000.
Toilin Kelly, along with Knight’s business partner Mark Blankenship, were each indicted July 28 on one count of conspiracy to violate a court order, conspiracy to obstruct justice and conspiracy to commit grand theft, according to the L.A. County District Attorney’s office.
The video shows the deadly 2015 hit-and-run near a Compton burger stand that killed Terry Carter and injured Cle “Bone” Sloan during the production of Straight Outta Compton. Knight is facing both murder and attempted murder charges in connection with the incident.
Prosecutors claim Kelly and Blankenship spent nearly a month brokering the deal and were aware the video was under a protective order.
Kelly pleaded not guilty on Wednesday. Blankenship has not yet been arraigned. If convicted, they each face up to three years in state prison.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day