- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — It was a Thanksgiving weekend wedding for “Superman Returns” star Brandon Routh and actress Courtney Ford.
Routh, 28, married Ford, 29, on Saturday at El Capitan Ranch. The couple met four years ago, according to People magazine and celebrity news site theinsideronline.com.
The bride wore a Junko Yoshioka sheath dress with Chantilly lace and platinum beading and the groom wore a cashmere suit, according to the reports.
In a People interview in June, Routh called Ford his personal kryptonite, saying, “She brings me to my knees.”
Telephone messages left with Routh publicists Emily Yomtabian and Simon Halls weren’t returned.
Routh starred in last year’s “Superman Returns.” Ford starred in the 2004 science-fiction film “Outside” and her television credits include appearances in “Ugly Betty” and “Moesha.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day