- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TalentWorks has appointed Joel Dean and Hank Hedland vps.
Dean has been upped from senior agent to vp talent, while Hedland has been promoted from operations manager to vp operations.
Dean will develop and package projects for such TalentWorks clients as Peter Coyote, Peter Reigert, Joan Rivers, David Hasselhoff, Larry Hagman and George Hamilton. Dean joined TalentWorks two years ago from APA.
Meanwhile, Hedland will oversee management and day-to-day operations at the talent agency. His duties also will include managing the company’s brand and image and leading recruitment efforts to supplement the agency’s recently formed reality division.
TalentWorks founder and president Harry Gold said Dean and Hedland have played a “vital role” in growing the agency. “Both have been exceptional colleagues, and I look forward to sharing much success with them in the future,” he said.
The duo join 17-year TalentWorks veteran Suzanne Wohl, vp talent, as vps at the agency. The promotions come on the heels of TalentWorks’ decision to exit the younger kids market and focus its efforts on its young-adult and adult theatrical divisions as well as its reality division (HR 6/29).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day