- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taraji P. Henson has signed with publicity firm 42West, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
The Oscar and Emmy nominee was previously with Sharp & Associates’ Pam Sharp, the longtime girlfriend of manager Vincent Cirrincione. Henson was one of Cirrincione’s marquee clients until last week, after nine women accused him of sexual harassment and misconduct in The Washington Post.
The Empire and Proud Mary star condemned the accused behavior on social media on Feb. 4. “I feel saddened, disappointed and ashamed,” Henson wrote. “Everyone knows how difficult this industry has been for women and my hope is that all of these unspeakable events ignite true change in the treatment of women in this entertainment business.”
Cirrincione shut down his eponymous management firm, Vincent Cirrincione Associates, on Feb. 5. He has admitted to engaging in affairs but told the Post that all interactions were consensual. “I have never used favors, sexual or otherwise, as a reason for managing anyone,” he said. “I apologize to these women, my past and present partner, my clients and employees for the pain this is bringing them.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day