- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tracking the week’s ups and downs in the business of entertainment.
DOWN: Frances Berwick
The Bravo president’s decision to continue The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (albeit re-edited) after Russell Armstrong’s suicide prompts charges of insensitivity. Will fans revolt, or will ratings surge?
UP: Atom Egoyan
Interest in the director’s planned West Memphis Three feature film skyrockets upon their fortuitous release from prison.
DOWN: Colin Farrell
Fright Night scored strong reviews but failed to deliver big box office, a recurring theme in the actor’s career.
UP: Kris Jenner
The Kardashians throw a wedding fit for their empire: E! cameras rolling, product placement galore and photos sold to People for $1.5 million.
UP: RealD (RLD)
After plunging 40 percent in two months, analysts begin noting that insiders are buying the stock.
DOWN: Walt Disney (DIS)
Janney Capital Markets says the company is “reportedly scrambling” after underestimating the cost of running its $850 million Hawaiian resort.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day