- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Whether it’s navigating the uncertainty of a COVID-weary production schedule, evaluating whether to be an early adopter of NFTs or relocating to a more tax-friendly state, those working in Hollywood have no shortage of complex financial issues. That’s where the entertainment industry’s top business managers come in.
Each year, The Hollywood Reporter spotlights the people in the industry who the A-list trusts with their money. While these pros don’t like to brag about themselves, and many won’t even whisper a client’s name, industry word-of-mouth, off-the-record conversations with colleagues and public records have put them on THR’s radar. (See last year’s honorees here.)
This year, we’re changing up that process and accepting nominations. If you work with a business manager yourself, or routinely refer clients to the same trusted person, fill out this form and tell us how they set themselves apart from their peers.
If you are a client who would like to recommend your business manager but you have not been publicly linked to them, don’t worry. There’s a box you can check on the form that will keep your name confidential.
Nominations must be submitted by end of day on Sept. 9 using this form.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day