- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Today marks a milestone in the 78-year history of The Hollywood Reporter as we launch The Hollywood Reporter: Premier Edition, a day-and-date edition with daily morning delivery to subscribers in New York and key cities along the East Coast. The Premier Edition will be available on 95 newsstands throughout Manhattan each weekday morning.
The Premier Edition will offer expanded coverage of the New York and East Coast entertainment markets with a focus on news, analysis and data covering key segments of the biz, from Wall Street to Madison Avenue. We also will focus on the East Coast film and TV production community as well as breaking news from Hollywood and around the world.
Already, The Reporter is the most widely distributed entertainment news daily in the U.S., but we’re not resting on any laurels. The launch is part of ongoing efforts to rethink The Hollywood Reporter as a more tactile, multiplatform, 21st century read with a distinctive voice — one that increasingly strives to meet the needs of the readers we serve.
THR editor Elizabeth Guider
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day