- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Food and lifestyle content creator Eitan Bernath, known for his viral cooking videos on shortform video platform TikTok, has found representation.
The 18-year-old chef has signed with WME, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Demonstrating a particular interest in exotic cuisines, Bernath maintains an active presence on YouTube and Instagram where he posts vlogs and extreme cooking videos — such as blending a smoothie in a car or making breakfast in his bedroom — in addition to numerous recipes.
Among his television appearances, the New Jersey-based chef has competed on the Food Network’s Chopped and Guy Fieri’s Guy’s Grocery Games. Across all his social media channels, Bernath boasts over 1.1 million followers.
His website includes a variety of recipes, from Mediterranean koftka kebabs and middle eastern schnitzel, to Mexican chocolate pots and mango lassi drinks. Bernath also offers a weekly newsletter with exclusive content and recipes, and has built his own company, Eitan Productions.
In the coming months, Bernath will be launching new content on IGTV and writing a cookbook.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day