- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Johnson, who first gained attention via TikTok wearing his scrubs while pursuing a nursing degree, has gained renown as a social media personality, entrepreneur, host, musician and actor. He starred in Brat TV’s scripted web series Attaway General and Johnson released the hit single “Convenient,” which has secured around 25 million streams so far.
In all, Johnson has over 10 million followers on TikTok and over 20 million followers across all social media platforms. He also hosts the podcast Brand Aid with Tom Ward as they discuss brand building with business leaders, and he has unspecified TV project in the works for 2021.
As an entrepreneur, Johnson is a co-founder of the content collective Sway House, co-owns the Sillybandz wristband fashion line and is an advisor to TikTok rival Triller. His deal with ICM Partners comes as talent agencies rush to snap up top YouTube, Instagram and TikTok talent.
Johnson continues to be represented by Michael Gruen and LaPolt Law.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day