- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Cassidy, a TikTok creator with more than 2 million followers, has signed with WME.
Cassidy spotlights Black culture, history and voices on her TikTok page, where she has built a following through series Fast Black History and Black Girl Magic Minute.
The creator, who is also known for her self-empowerment and activism content, was named one of TikTok’s 2020 Voices of Change: Most Impactful Voices. She was also honored at the 2020 Streamy Awards. Her work has included selling shirts inspired by Maya Angelou’s Still I Rise and donating the sales proceeds to the Equal Justice Initiative.
Most recently, TikTok tapped Cassidy to participate in its 12-week #BlackCreatives program, which will focus on developing 100 Black creators and musicians.
Cassidy joins a growing roster of TikTok talent at WME, including Addison Rae and Chase Hudson.
Cassidy continues to be represented by Stephanie Piza and Desiree Ansari of UNCMMN and Ashley Silver of Brecheen Feldman Breimer Silver & Thompson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day