- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“The Closer” executive producers Greer Shephard and Michael Robin are expanding their business with TNT with another drama project.
The network is close to a pilot order for “Truth In Advertising,” written by “Closer” writer/producers Hunt Baldwin and John Coveny.
Set in the fast-paced world of advertising, “Truth in Advertising” explores the culture of selling (and being sold) through the experiences of the bright, funny, ambitious — and crazed — young men and women who work at the Rothman, Greene and Mohr advertising agency.
The pilot is produced by Warner Horizon TV and the Shephard/Robin Co. with Baldwin, Coveny, Shephard and Robin executive producing.
Robin is also on board to direct.
The pickup for “Truth In Advertising” comes on the heels of TNT giving the green light to another pilot, the William H. Macy-starring quirky drama “Family Man.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day