- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The InStyle/HFPA party at the Windsor Arms Hotel is considered the last hurrah of the TIFF party scene, and this year’s edition, the 10th annual, didn’t disappoint.
Nicolas Cage was never far from two bodyguards, while Harvey and Bob Weinstein chatted up Keanu Reeves.
The female stars of “Bitch Slap!” enjoyed their newfound fame as French superstar Dany Boon revealed with no trace of irony that he recently moved to Los Angeles to get away from paparazzi.
Even Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson showed up after her amfAR fundraiser.
Rebecca Miller, Robin Wright Penn
Clive Owen also glided over after a tony dinner Miramax threw for his new single-dad drama “The Boys are Back” at the Bymark restaurant.
Monday’s Vanity Fair party for “Tanner Hall” brought out the family of filmmakers Tatiana von Furstenberg and Francesca Gregorini, who munched on bison tartar, lobster tacos and veal meatloaf burgers at Hazelton Hotel’s One Restaurant.
And just down the street, Warner Bros. threw an intimate party for “Invention of Lying” stars Ricky Gervais and Jennifer Garner.
— Borys Kit and Steven Zeitchik
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day