- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Marketing agency Trailer Park is reorganizing its home entertainment division.
Matt Brubaker, president of theatrical, will take on added responsibilities overseeing theatrical home entertainment, and Mike Leathers, president of television, will take on oversight of television home entertainment.
As part of the reorganization, Neal Specter, who had been serving as executive vp/creative director, and COO Joel Johnston are leaving the company.
“Our clients’ marketing organizations are evolving to drive greater efficiencies and results. It’s our responsibility as their agency partner to evolve our model as well,” Trailer Park CEO Rick Eiserman said.
“Matt is an incredible talent, and combining both the theatrical and home entertainment divisions under his leadership ensures that we’re delivering our top creative product throughout the entire life of a film,” he said. “Mike has done a tremendous job since taking over as president of the television division less than a year ago. The addition of television hjome entertainment is a natural evolution of his role.”
The changes follow the recent expansion of Trailer Park’s Advanced Content Group, which includes DVD and Blu-ray menus, content, games, apps and EPKs. Curt Doty, formerly of Universal Home Entertainment and Deluxe, leads the 65-person Advanced Content team.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day