- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jane Lynch has been upped to a regular on Fox’s new series “Glee,” Austin Nichols has been promoted to regular on the CW’s veteran drama “One Tree Hill,” and Eddie Jemison has been made a regular on HBO’s upcoming comedy “Hung.” All have filled recurring roles.
Additionally, Alanna Ubach has joined “Hung” as a recurring.
Lynch plays cheerleader coach Sue Sylvester on “Glee.” Nichols plays hotshot movie producer Julian Baker on “Hill.” On “Hung,” Jemison plays Anne Heche’s husband, a nerd-turned-successful dermatologist.
In five episodes, Ubach will play an Israeli-American neighbor of the series’ main character, Heche’s well-endowed ex-husband Ray (Thomas Jane).
Lynch (“Role Models”) is repped by Domain. Nichols (“The Informers”) is repped by UTA and Joan Green Management. Jemison (“The Informant”) is with Domain and Forward. Ubach (“Rango”) is with Gersh and Margrit Polak Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day