- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shout! Factory and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum will co-produce a series of original specials on the history of country music for broadcast and DVD distribution. Documentarians David Leaf and Morgan Neville have signed on to produce the series. The series will feature interviews with recording artists as well as archival and contemporary performances.
HUCKABEE ON FNC TEAM
Fox News Channel said Thursday that it has hired former GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee as a contributor. The former Arkansas governor and Baptist preacher will be part of the network’s upcoming political coverage in the run-up to November’s general election. “Gov. Huckabee’s campaign experience and knowledge of politics makes him a great addition to our ongoing election coverage,” Fox News Channel senior vp Bill Shine said.
‘CHEF’ FINALE COOKS
The Season 4 finale of Bravo’s “Top Chef” on Wednesday drew 3.5 million total viewers and 2.5 million adults 18-49 to become the most-watched cable telecast of the day in the demo, Nielsen said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day