- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LET’S HEAR IT For the ‘BOYS’
TBS’ comedy “My Boys” ended its second season on a high note. The finale, which aired at 10 p.m. Thursday, was up over last summer’s Season 1 closer in total viewers as well as the key adult demos and ranked as the most-watched episode of the season among adults 18-34 and adults 18-49, according to Nielsen Media Research. The episode averaged 1.5 million total viewers, a 20% increase compared with last year’s finale. TBS has yet to announce a third-season pickup for the series, but it seems like a safe bet given the show’s growing ratings and the finale’s cliffhanger ending.
MORGAN IN ABC FAMILY
Diane Morgan has been named vp media relations at ABC Family, where she will work with network president Paul Lee to create and execute trade and consumer public relations strategies for series, movies and specials. Morgan will report to Disney-ABC Television Group senior vp entertainment communications Nicole Nichols.
FIC IN ‘CELL’
Fox International Channels has acquired its first show for online broadcast, “The Cell,” which will be aired across its network of Web sites in October. Produced by Endemol, “Cell” is a short-form drama about a man who wakes up to find himself in a prison cell with no recollection of how he got there.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day