- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Daly takes office
Tim Daly has been named co-president of the Creative Coalition, a nonpartisan group that brings celebrity power to such issues as health care reform and arts funding. He will serve alongside Tony Goldwyn.
DUO KEEP BIZ AT WBTV
Adam Glick and Dan Limerick have been tapped as the new co-heads of Warner Bros. Television’s business affairs department. The duo take over day-to-day management of the unit from Brett Paul, who was upped last month to executive vp overseeing production, business affairs, legal, finance and operations.
ION LANDS ‘NCIS’
ION Television has acquired broadcast syndication rights to the first four seasons of “NCIS” from CBS Television Distribution. The show joins the lineup Sept. 9.
M3 GETS ITS BRAND ON
M3 TV has launched a branded interstitial programming unit that will create campaigns for marketers to turn their advertising and branding initiatives into mainstream entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day