- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sundance Channel on Wednesday announced a new management team on the heels of being acquired by Rainbow Media. Along with previously announced president Evan Shapiro and executive vp and GM Laura Michalchyshyn, Sarah Barnett has been promoted to senior vp marketing and creative and Kim Gableman has been upped to senior vp sales and branded entertainment. Remaining in their current positions are senior vp digital media and business strategy Christopher Barry, senior vp original programming and development Lynne Kirby and senior vp acquisitions Christian Vesper. Senior vp public relations Sarah Eaton will now report to Ellen Kroner, senior vp of Rainbow Media’s centralized communications department.
Oprah Winfrey is in talks to guest-star on NBC’s “30 Rock,” according to E! Online, which reported that Winfrey will play herself in the Nov. 6 episode. Executive producer/star Tina Fey has expressed a desire to have the talk show host on “30 Rock.”
GREEN SPARKS FUSE
Cable network Fuse has named Valerie Green senior vp marketing, responsible for the strategic brand positioning, marketing activity and creative direction for Fuse and its constituencies, including consumers, affiliates, advertisers and the music industry.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day