- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TNT’s ‘Bar’ lowered
Monday night’s episode of TNT’s legal drama “Raising the Bar” averaged 2.5 million total viewers, a 42% drop from the previous week. The 10 p.m. episode, which was without the benefit of a new episode of “The Closer” as its lead-in for the first time, aired on a night that marked the kickoff of the broadcast season and also included ESPN’s “Monday Night Football.”
Spanish television channel Telecinco is taking a 30% minority stake in Arion Producciones, to be headed by Alberto Carullo, formerly director of broadcast for the channel. Carullo was named adjunct director general for content and will be the majority shareholder and CEO.
The Sept. 2 premiere of FX’s “The Shield” — its seventh and final season — is up 5% over its Season 6 premiere when factoring in DVR data. The episode averaged 2.4 million total viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day