- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
BBC Worldwide America has pinned senior vp stripes on several executives who were vps, including Richard De Croce (programming), Linda Giambrone (production), Ian Moffitt (programming and content strategy), Megan Branigan (video marketing and BBC direct) and Aimee White (sales and operations, consumer products).
FTVS UPS DUO
Fox TV Studios has promoted two executives in its programming division, responsible for cable hits “Burn Notice” and “Saving Grace.” Matt Loze has been upped to senior vp, and Gabriel Marano has been promoted to vp under exec vp David Madden. Additionally, Ilsa Berg has joined FtvS as director of programming with a focus on digital content.
‘SNL’ AT HOME, ABROAD
“Saturday Night Live” is arriving in Italy. Mediaset has acquired rights to broadcast a program based on the U.S. original. Terms of the deal were not announced. The new version will run in primetime on Tuesday, rather than late-night Saturday. Meanwhile, “SNL” continues to go on a ratings tear at home, thanks in part to another appearance Saturday by Tina Fey as Sarah Palin. “SNL” averaged a 6.0 overnight rating/15 share in the metered markets, Nielsen Media Research said Sunday. That’s up 46% compared to last season’s third telecast.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day