- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Geoff Shaevitz will serve as senior vp production and Michael Schaefer as vp acquisitions at the new indie studio Summit Entertainment.
Each exec will report to production president Eric Feig, who also promoted his assistant Gillian Bohrer to the title of creative executive.
Shaevitz arrives from several divisions within Warner Bros., most recently VP, Production at Warner Premiere which he helped found in 2006. Earlier he served in Warner Bros.’ theatrical group as a production executive and ran Riche/Ludwig, a production co. based at the studio.
Schaefer most recently served as vp production and acquisitions at Weinstein Co. His other experience includes positions with the German broadcaster RTL Group Germany and Fine Line Features in London. Schaefer also produced the German feature “No Regrets.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day