- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Two stuntmen suffered burns during an accident on the set of Adam Sandler’s latest comedy, officials said Monday.
One person was burned on the hands and legs and another on the back during filming on the Universal Studios back lot, said Los Angeles County Fire Inspector Sam Padilla. Both victims, whose identities were not released, were taken to a hospital in moderate conditions, he said.
No fire was reported, and officials were investigating what caused the injuries, Padilla said.
The injuries occurred during the filming of a scene for “You Don’t Mess with The Zohan,” a spokesman for Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group, which is distributing the movie, said.
“Our thoughts right now are with the stuntmen and their families and we hope that each recovers swiftly from their injuries,” Steve Elzer said in a statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day