- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nicole Ari Parker has joined ABC’s midseason drama series “The Deep End,” and Michael Benjamin Washington has been added to another midseason entry, NBC’s comedy “100 Questions.”
Both regular roles were recast.
On “Deep End,” set at an L.A. law firm, Parker will play Susan, a sexy, smart, steely lioness of the firm’s litigation department whose husband, Clifford Huddle (Billy Zane), is the firm’s new managing partner.
She replaces Sherri Saum, who played the role in the pilot.
Parker, who recently appeared opposite Eddie Murphy in Paramount’s “Imagine That,” is repped by Gersh and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment.
“Questions” stars Sophie Winkleman as Charlotte, who, looking for love, joins an online-dating site.
Washington will play her dating counselor, a role played in the pilot by Amir Talai.
Washington has appeared in such Broadway productions as “Mamma Mia!” and “La Cage aux Folles.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day