- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Battlestar Galactica” alum Michael Trucco and Virginia Williams have been cast opposite Sarah Shahi in USA Network’s pilot “Facing Kate.”
Bronwen Hughes has come on board to direct the pilot from Universal Cable Prods, which centers on Kate (Shahi), a divorced San Francisco woman who leaves her job as a lawyer to become a mediator following the death of her dad, who headed a law firm.
Williams (“How I Met Your Mother”) will play Kate’s obsessive and controlling younger stepmother who is determined to keep her husband’s firm.
Trucco will play Kate’s ex-husband, also an attorney, a charmer who has feelings for her. The actor, repped by UTA and McKeon/Myones, recently had a talent holding deal with NBC.
The Gersh-repped Hughes directed the pilot for USA’s new series “White Collar” and has helmed episodes of two other USA’s “Burn Notice” and “Royal Pains.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day