- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
APA is launching a physical production department to represent below-the-line crew, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Paradigm agents Jay Gilbert and Gil Harari are leaving that agency to serve as APA vice presidents and co-heads of the new unit, which will represent directors of photography, film editors and costume designers, among other crew members. Gilbert served as co-head of Paradigm’s physical production department since 2006, when he and Harari joined from the former BWCS Agency. Their Paradigm clients included 42 stunt coordinator Allan Graf, The Conjuring producer Rob Cowan and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes second unit director Bradley Parker.
“This is an excellent addition to our continued growth,” said APA president and CEO Jim Gosnell. “I could not be more thrilled to have Jay and Gil at the helm of this new division as we expand our business across all aspects of production.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day