- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Supervising sound editor Michael Geisler has joined Universal Studios Sound.
He will help expand the department’s services in animation and gaming.
Geisler has worked in feature film and television as a sound supervisor, sound designer and dialogue supervisor. His credits include Cartoon Network’s “Squirrel Boy” and features like “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas.” He also has a background in audio post for video games.
Said Chris Jenkins, senior vp at Universal Studios Sound: “Michael brings an understanding of the unique challenges of animation and video game projects. The depth of our services and the depth of Michael’s expertise combine to make a quality client experience.”
Universal Studios Sound is a division of NBC Universal. Services include sound editorial and design, mixing, Foley, ADR and transfer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day