- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Two of country’s biggest stars are joining forces for a U.S. tour early next year. Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood will hit the road together beginning Jan. 31 in a city to be announced. The outing will play 24 dates to be announced; tickets will go on sale Dec. 1.
First, Urban will cap a hard-touring 2007 with North American dates through mid-December. He will also on Nov. 20 release the compilation “Greatest Hits: 18 Kids,” via Capitol Nashville.
Underwood will be touring in support of her second Arista Nashville album, “Carnival Ride,” which recently debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. The “American Idol” winner’s only other shows at present are an appearance Friday alongside top country names at the Oklahoma Centennial Spectacular in Oklahoma City and a May 4 set at the Stagecoach festival in Indio, Calif.
Here are the cities for the Urban/Underwood tour:
Atlantic City, N.J.
Kansas City, Mo.
San Jose, Calif.
State College, Pa.
Bossier City, La.
North Charleston, S.C.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day