- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
U.S. China Film & TV Industry Expo has announced a BAFTA LA as a new partner for their fourth annual expo.
BAFTA joins other partners the Motion Picture Association, Chinese Film Co-Production Corp. and The Hollywood Reporter for the October event, which is meant to bring together U.S. and Chinese film and television executives to discuss changing industry trends.
Expo speakers include representatives from Imax, Wanda, Alibaba, China Media Capital and the USC School of Cinematic Arts, among others. Other events include exec and creative panels and exhibitions, as well as a student film competition and the Golden Screen Awards, which will recognize excellence in China-international co-productions.
“Great content is born from strong collaboration, and so we look forward to providing an opportunity for creatives and experts from around the world to meet and share insights on an international platform,” said Matthew Wiseman, BAFTA LA’s COO.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day