- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
UTA has hired brand expert David Anderson as a digital media executive, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
For the past two years Anderson has served as a senior executive at MediaLink, where he headed the brand consultancy’s Los Angeles office and worked with clients including Hulu, Twitter, Funny or Die, Conde Nast, Zynga and video licensing company Jukin Media. At UTA, he will identify and create branding opportunities for clients and help expand the agency’s roster of corporate clients, which already includes Delta Air Lines, LinkedIn, Barneys New York and the Consumer Electronics Association.
“As advertisers continue to move further upstream in content creation and distribution, David’s track record and relationships will be an important part of developing opportunities for clients in this space,” UTA CEO Jeremy Zimmer said in a statement.
“Sitting at the center of entertainment and culture, UTA is naturally positioned to be a key partner and advisor to brand marketers,” said Anderson, who previously ran Reveille and Shine America’s digital and branded entertainment practices. “I’m excited to join the UTA team to help bridge the intersection of phenomenal talent with Madison Avenue.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day