- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
UTA has hired digital media agent Sarah Early away from ICM.
Early spent two years as an agent in the global branded entertainment and digital strategy division of ICM, which in August hired BuzzFeed’s Jonathan Perelman to oversee digital strategy across the agency. Prior to becoming an agent Early was a digital and cross-platform integrations producer for Telepictures Productions, where she integrated brands into content and developed branded entertainment for shows such as Anderson Live and Extra.
At UTA, Early will identify and represent digital influencers, platforms and brands and will provide digital guidance for agency clients. She becomes part of a team of 13 agents and executives within UTA’s digital media department who work across online entertainment, social media, corporate advisory and venture capital practices.
“We are excited to add Sarah’s talent agency and media company experience and perspective to our rapidly growing digital media practices,” said partner Brent Weinstein, who heads UTA’s digital media department.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day