- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
UTA has hired Claudia Russo to work as senior vp corporate communications.
Russo, who most recently led communications for Verizon Business Markets (the division of the telecom giant that serves small and medium sized businesses), will report to UTA’s chief communications officer Richard Siklos.
“As our business continues to grow in size, influence and complexity, Claudia’s deep knowledge and experience with both media relations and investor relations will help us continue to elevate our game as we tell UTA’s story on a global stage,” said Siklos in a statement.
Before joining Verizon, Russo worked for the Fox Television Stations group. She joins UTA as the agency continues an expansion push. In the first two months of 2023, the agency acquired a new literary agency (Fletcher & Company) and launched a fashion division.
And last year the agency expanded its presence in marketing and consulting by buying Michael Kassan’s MediaLink for $125 million. The company also nabbed a new investment from the private equity firm EQT last year, and last month added independent board members for the first time in the agency’s history.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day