- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
UTA has signed Precious Moments, the feel-good brand synonymous with endearing ceramic and enamel figurines.
The agency will represent the brand in all dealings with producers and production companies for possible entertainment opportunities.
Since launching in 1978, Precious Moments have become a gift-shop staple, a go-to for anniversaries, birthdays and other events worth remembering, available in locations worldwide.
“We are delighted to partner with UTA, a premier agency widely recognized as the best of the best, and are excited to work with them to translate the Precious Moments brand and core messaging of loving, caring and sharing to new media,” said Steve Kosmalski, CEO of Precious Moments.
UTA recently brokered a deal for a live-action animation hybrid movie based on the artwork of Lisa Frank, a brand built around psychedelic tableaus of dolphins, rainbows and puppies, among others.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day