- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
UTA has signed true crime writer, director and producer Tiller Russell for representation.
Russell joins the Hollywood talent agency after his four-part documentary series Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer bowed on Netflix and another doc series he directed, The Last Narc, about the infamous cartel murder of DEA agent ‘Kiki’ Camarena debuted on Amazon Prime.
In February, Tiller’s thriller film Silk Road will be released by Lionsgate. The feature is about an illegal Dark Net website and its 29-year-old kingpin creator and stars Jason Clarke, Nick Robinson, Paul Walker Hauser and Alexandra Shipp.
Russell is also adapting a narrative feature of Operation Odessa, which he will also direct. His other directing credits include The Seven Five, a documentary about rampant police corruption in New York’s 75th precinct during the 1990s from Sony Pictures and Annapurna Pictures.
Tiller will continue to be represented by attorney Logan Clare at Ziffren Brittenham LLP and Main Stage Public Relations.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day