- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
UTA has signed writer-director Dylan Meyer.
Meyer has become an increasingly in-demand screenwriter. She helped to pen Netflix’s upcoming film Moxie, a comedic drama directed by Amy Poehler that’s slated to debut in March.
Meyer is currently prepping her first feature directorial debut — the details of which are currently under lock and key — and is set to co-write the sci-fi romance film Only The Lonely for Bad Robot. Stefan Grube will direct the latter.
In 2019, Meyer wrote, directed and co-produced her own short film Rock Bottom. The project, which chronicled the darkly comedic misadventures of a girl locked out of her house in her underwear, won the Best Short award at the 2019 Chattanooga Film Festival.
Prior to that, Meyer wrote and served as an executive producer on the Netflix drama XOXO in 2016 and was a writer on the Go90 sci-fi series Miss 2059.
She will continued to be repped by Brooke Ehrlich at Anonymous Content and attorney Robbie Koch at Hansen Jacobson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day