- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
UTA Online has partnered with Internet television distributor Veoh Networks to start a new channel dedicated to identifying new talent and content created by talent.
Scheduled to launch next month, the new Veoh channel, which was brokered through a deal by Veoh board member Michael Eisner and UTA board member Jeremy Zimmer, will act as a site for UTAO to aggregate the large volume of submissions from talent and filmmakers it has received since its inception in October 2006.
Supported by both banner and integrated advertisements, the channel will be open and available to all Veoh users to submit, view and share content.
Brent Weinstein, head of digital media at United Talent Agency, who oversees the UTAO division, said about the partnership, “It enables us to create a structured, standardized and legally sound mechanism for aggregating and reviewing unsolicited submissions in a peer-to-peer video environment that supports the high resolution, TV-quality content that many aspiring artists produce.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day